VAIO Event Service
VAIO Event Service is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall VAIO Event Service from your systemSony Corporation
. You can find out more on Sony Corporation or check for application updates here
. VAIO Event Service is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing VAIO Event Service is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. VAIO Event Service's primary file takes about 197.62 KB (202360 bytes) and is named VESMgr.exe.
The executables below are part of VAIO Event Service. They take an average of 453.85 KB (464744
bytes) on disk.
- VESMgr.exe (197.62 KB)
- VESMgrSub.exe (98.12 KB)
- VESShellExeProxy.exe (158.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.00.13110
of VAIO Event Service. For other VAIO Event Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VAIO Event Service is an application by the software company Sony Corporation. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase VAIO Event Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall VAIO Event Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VAIO Event Service or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO Event Service". The VAIO Event Service application will be found very quickly. After you select VAIO Event Service in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VAIO Event Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VAIO Event Service.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Event Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Event Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VAIO Event Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VAIO Event Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 18:34:06.423