VAIO Event Service
VAIO Event Service is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall VAIO Event Service from your systemSony Corporation
. You can find out more on Sony Corporation or check for application updates here
. VAIO Event Service is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing VAIO Event Service is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. VAIO Event Service's primary file takes about 197.62 KB (202360 bytes) and is named VESMgr.exe.
The executables below are part of VAIO Event Service. They take an average of 453.85 KB (464744
bytes) on disk.
- VESMgr.exe (197.62 KB)
- VESMgrSub.exe (98.12 KB)
- VESShellExeProxy.exe (158.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.00.13110
of VAIO Event Service. For other VAIO Event Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VAIO Event Service is an application by the software company Sony Corporation. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase VAIO Event Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall VAIO Event Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VAIO Event Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VAIO Event Service". The VAIO Event Service application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click VAIO Event Service in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VAIO Event Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VAIO Event Service.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Event Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Event Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VAIO Event Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VAIO Event Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 18:34:06.423