VAIO Event Service
This info is about VAIO Event Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall VAIO Event Service from your systemSony Corporation
. Check out here
for more details on Sony Corporation. VAIO Event Service is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service folder, subject to the user's decision. VAIO Event Service's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is named VESMgr.exe and occupies 172.00 KB (176128 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in VAIO Event Service. They take 422.13 KB (432264
bytes) on disk.
- VESMgr.exe (172.00 KB)
- VESMgrSub.exe (98.13 KB)
- VESShellExeProxy.exe (152.00 KB)
The current web page applies to VAIO Event Service version 3.0.00.11100
only. For more VAIO Event Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VAIO Event Service is a program offered by the software company Sony Corporation. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase VAIO Event Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VAIO Event Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VAIO Event Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VAIO Event Service". If it exists on your system the VAIO Event Service application will be found automatically. After you select VAIO Event Service in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VAIO Event Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VAIO Event Service.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Event Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Event Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VAIO Event Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VAIO Event Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 12:57:52.190