VAIO Event Service
You can find on this page details on how to remove VAIO Event Service for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall VAIO Event Service from your PCSony Corporation
. You can read more on Sony Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the VAIO Event Service program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for VAIO Event Service is RunDll32. The program's main executable file occupies 178.12 KB (182392 bytes) on disk and is labeled VESMgr.exe.
The executables below are part of VAIO Event Service. They occupy an average of 434.35 KB (444776
bytes) on disk.
- VESMgr.exe (178.12 KB)
- VESMgrSub.exe (98.12 KB)
- VESShellExeProxy.exe (158.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2.00.07240
of VAIO Event Service. Click on the links below for other VAIO Event Service versions:
...click to view all...
VAIO Event Service has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by VAIO Event Service when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service\GammaFunc.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service\Microsoft.VC80.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service\Microsoft.VC80.MFC.manifest
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service\msvcp70.dll
Additional values that you should clean:
VAIO Event Service is a program by the software company Sony Corporation. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall VAIO Event Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase VAIO Event Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VAIO Event Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VAIO Event Service". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Event Service application will be found automatically. After you select VAIO Event Service in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VAIO Event Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VAIO Event Service.
8. After removing VAIO Event Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Event Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VAIO Event Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VAIO Event Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 17:36:40.563