VAIO Event Service
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall VAIO Event Service for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall VAIO Event Service from your PCSony Corporation
. Check out here
for more details on Sony Corporation. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for VAIO Event Service is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is titled VESMgr.exe and its approximative size is 150.00 KB (153600 bytes).
The executables below are part of VAIO Event Service. They occupy an average of 243.64 KB (249488
bytes) on disk.
- VESMgr.exe (150.00 KB)
- VESMgrSub.exe (93.64 KB)
This page is about VAIO Event Service version 2.2.00.06280
only. You can find below a few links to other VAIO Event Service versions:
...click to view all...
VAIO Event Service is an application marketed by the software company Sony Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove VAIO Event Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove VAIO Event Service with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VAIO Event Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VAIO Event Service". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Event Service application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select VAIO Event Service in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VAIO Event Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VAIO Event Service.
8. After removing VAIO Event Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Event Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Event Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VAIO Event Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 02:38:34.113