VAIO Event Service
This info is about VAIO Event Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall VAIO Event Service from your computerSony Corporation
. Further information on Sony Corporation can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for VAIO Event Service is RunDll32. VAIO Event Service's primary file takes about 178.12 KB (182392 bytes) and is named VESMgr.exe.
The following executables are installed along with VAIO Event Service. They occupy about 434.35 KB (444776
bytes) on disk.
- VESMgr.exe (178.12 KB)
- VESMgrSub.exe (98.12 KB)
- VESShellExeProxy.exe (158.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.00.11240
of VAIO Event Service. You can find below info on other versions of VAIO Event Service:
...click to view all...
VAIO Event Service is a program by the software company Sony Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall VAIO Event Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall VAIO Event Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VAIO Event Service or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO Event Service". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Event Service app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click VAIO Event Service in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VAIO Event Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VAIO Event Service.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Event Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Event Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VAIO Event Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VAIO Event Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-26 10:32:17.777