VAIO Event Service
This web page contains complete information on how to remove VAIO Event Service for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall VAIO Event Service from your computerSony Corporation
. Further information on Sony Corporation can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). VAIO Event Service's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. VESMgr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 178.12 KB (182392 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of VAIO Event Service. They take about 434.35 KB (444776
bytes) on disk.
- VESMgr.exe (178.12 KB)
- VESMgrSub.exe (98.12 KB)
- VESShellExeProxy.exe (158.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.00.16230
of VAIO Event Service. You can find below a few links to other VAIO Event Service versions:
...click to view all...
VAIO Event Service is a program marketed by the software company Sony Corporation. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove VAIO Event Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove VAIO Event Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VAIO Event Service or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO Event Service". If it exists on your system the VAIO Event Service application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VAIO Event Service in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VAIO Event Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VAIO Event Service.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Event Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Event Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Event Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VAIO Event Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:44:13.890