VAIO Event Service
VAIO Event Service is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall VAIO Event Service from your systemSony Corporation
. More data about Sony Corporation can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall VAIO Event Service. The application's main executable file is titled VESMgr.exe and occupies 150.00 KB (153600 bytes).
VAIO Event Service contains of the executables below. They occupy 243.64 KB (249488
bytes) on disk.
- VESMgr.exe (150.00 KB)
- VESMgrSub.exe (93.64 KB)
The current web page applies to VAIO Event Service version 2.2.00.09010
alone. You can find below a few links to other VAIO Event Service versions:
...click to view all...
VAIO Event Service is an application offered by the software company Sony Corporation. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall VAIO Event Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove VAIO Event Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VAIO Event Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "VAIO Event Service". The VAIO Event Service app will be found very quickly. After you click VAIO Event Service in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VAIO Event Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VAIO Event Service.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Event Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Event Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Event Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VAIO Event Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 19:54:52.000