Take Control Viewer
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Take Control Viewer for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Take Control Viewer from your systemSolarWinds MSP
. Open here
for more info on SolarWinds MSP. Take Control Viewer is usually set up in the C:\Users\NosaI\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Take Control Viewer is C:\Users\NosaI\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer\uninstall.exe. TakeControlRDViewer.exe is the Take Control Viewer's primary executable file and it takes circa 13.05 MB (13688544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Take Control Viewer. They occupy about 28.76 MB (30154175
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RunX64.exe (59.23 KB)
- TakeControlRDLdr.exe (4.09 MB)
- TakeControlRDViewer.exe (13.05 MB)
- uninstall.exe (491.69 KB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20170309100203581.exe (5.53 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20170530093926204.exe (5.54 MB)
This info is about Take Control Viewer version 6.80.10
only. For other Take Control Viewer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Take Control Viewer is an application offered by the software company SolarWinds MSP. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Take Control Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Take Control Viewer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Take Control Viewer or simply click the Search field and type in "Take Control Viewer". If it exists on your system the Take Control Viewer application will be found very quickly. After you select Take Control Viewer in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Take Control Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Take Control Viewer.
8. After removing Take Control Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Take Control Viewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Take Control Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP from your computer, nor are we saying that Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Take Control Viewer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 10:23:12.737