Take Control Viewer
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Take Control Viewer for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Take Control Viewer from your computerSolarWinds MSP
. You can read more on SolarWinds MSP or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\DanBeeney\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\DanBeeney\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Take Control Viewer. TakeControlRDViewer.exe is the Take Control Viewer's main executable file and it occupies close to 15.94 MB (16718512 bytes) on disk.
Take Control Viewer contains of the executables below. They take 68.65 MB (71988056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BASupClpHlp.exe (3.03 MB)
- BASupClpPrg.exe (2.78 MB)
- BAVideoChat.exe (5.41 MB)
- RunX64.exe (57.99 KB)
- TakeControlRDLdr.exe (4.09 MB)
- TakeControlRDViewer.exe (15.94 MB)
- TCRmtShellViewer.exe (1.91 MB)
- uninstall.exe (515.98 KB)
- XPSPrintHelper.exe (1.16 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20200306102605171.exe (10.96 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20200706112322727.exe (11.38 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20201111123758006.exe (11.42 MB)
This page is about Take Control Viewer version 7.00.20
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Take Control Viewer:
...click to view all...
Take Control Viewer is an application released by the software company SolarWinds MSP. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Take Control Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Take Control Viewer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Take Control Viewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Take Control Viewer". The Take Control Viewer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Take Control Viewer in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Take Control Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Take Control Viewer.
8. After removing Take Control Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Take Control Viewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Take Control Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP from your computer, nor are we saying that Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Take Control Viewer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-16 16:05:44.013