Take Control Viewer
This page is about Take Control Viewer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Take Control Viewer from your PCSolarWinds MSP
. Take a look here
for more details on SolarWinds MSP. Take Control Viewer is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Take Control Viewer is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 15.86 MB (16625840 bytes) on disk and is titled TakeControlRDViewer.exe.
The executable files below are part of Take Control Viewer. They occupy about 65.85 MB (69046600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BASupClpHlp.exe (3.03 MB)
- BASupClpPrg.exe (2.78 MB)
- BAVideoChat.exe (5.41 MB)
- RunX64.exe (57.99 KB)
- TakeControlRDLdr.exe (4.09 MB)
- TakeControlRDViewer.exe (15.86 MB)
- uninstall.exe (515.98 KB)
- XPSPrintHelper.exe (1.16 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20191018090604727.exe (10.98 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20191205163847277.exe (10.96 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20200511154838718.exe (11.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.00.13
of Take Control Viewer. You can find below a few links to other Take Control Viewer releases:
...click to view all...
Take Control Viewer is an application offered by the software company SolarWinds MSP. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Take Control Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Take Control Viewer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Take Control Viewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Take Control Viewer". If it is installed on your PC the Take Control Viewer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Take Control Viewer in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Take Control Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Take Control Viewer.
8. After removing Take Control Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Take Control Viewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Take Control Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP from your computer, we are not saying that Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Take Control Viewer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-15 14:41:34.047