Take Control Viewer
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Take Control Viewer for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Take Control Viewer from your systemSolarWinds MSP
. Take a look here
for more info on SolarWinds MSP. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserNameParker\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Take Control Viewer is C:\Users\UserNameParker\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Take Control Viewer's primary file takes about 13.61 MB (14266376 bytes) and is called TakeControlRDViewer.exe.
Take Control Viewer contains of the executables below. They occupy 25.08 MB (26294967
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BASupClpHlp.exe (2.96 MB)
- BASupClpPrg.exe (2.73 MB)
- RunX64.exe (57.99 KB)
- TakeControlRDLdr.exe (4.09 MB)
- TakeControlRDViewer.exe (13.61 MB)
- uninstall.exe (491.69 KB)
- XPSPrintHelper.exe (1.15 MB)
This data is about Take Control Viewer version 6.80.21
only. Click on the links below for other Take Control Viewer versions:
...click to view all...
Take Control Viewer is a program offered by SolarWinds MSP. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase Take Control Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Take Control Viewer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Take Control Viewer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Take Control Viewer". If it exists on your system the Take Control Viewer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Take Control Viewer in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Take Control Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Take Control Viewer.
8. After uninstalling Take Control Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Take Control Viewer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Take Control Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP from your computer, we are not saying that Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Take Control Viewer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-02 12:58:22.103