Take Control Viewer
A guide to uninstall Take Control Viewer from your computer
You can find below details on how to uninstall Take Control Viewer for Windows. The Windows release was developed by SolarWinds MSP
. You can read more on SolarWinds MSP or check for application updates here
. Usually the Take Control Viewer program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Take Control Viewer. TakeControlRDViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 15.79 MB (16557744 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Take Control Viewer. They occupy 92.37 MB (96859416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BASupClpHlp.exe (3.03 MB)
- BASupClpPrg.exe (2.78 MB)
- BAVideoChat.exe (5.25 MB)
- RunX64.exe (57.99 KB)
- TakeControlRDLdr.exe (4.09 MB)
- TakeControlRDViewer.exe (15.79 MB)
- uninstall.exe (515.97 KB)
- XPSPrintHelper.exe (1.16 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20181217174057360.exe (7.47 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20190301125053481.exe (7.57 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20190423195723888.exe (7.58 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20190917094400106.exe (10.98 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20191212101227174.exe (10.96 MB)
This data is about Take Control Viewer version 7.00.11
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Take Control Viewer:
...click to view all...
How to delete Take Control Viewer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Take Control Viewer is an application released by SolarWinds MSP. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove Take Control Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Take Control Viewer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Take Control Viewer". The Take Control Viewer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Take Control Viewer in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Take Control Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Take Control Viewer.
8. After uninstalling Take Control Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Take Control Viewer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Take Control Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP from your PC, nor are we saying that Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Take Control Viewer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-12-16 19:27:19.477