Take Control Viewer
This page contains complete information on how to remove Take Control Viewer for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Take Control Viewer from your PCSolarWinds MSP
. Open here
for more details on SolarWinds MSP. Usually the Take Control Viewer program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Take Control Viewer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer\uninstall.exe. Take Control Viewer's main file takes around 15.35 MB (16094728 bytes) and its name is TakeControlRDViewer.exe.
Take Control Viewer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 26.96 MB (28272769
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BASupClpHlp.exe (3.03 MB)
- BASupClpPrg.exe (2.78 MB)
- RunX64.exe (57.99 KB)
- TakeControlRDLdr.exe (4.09 MB)
- TakeControlRDViewer.exe (15.35 MB)
- uninstall.exe (508.64 KB)
- XPSPrintHelper.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.00.05
of Take Control Viewer. For more Take Control Viewer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Take Control Viewer is a program by SolarWinds MSP. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Take Control Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Take Control Viewer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Take Control Viewer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Take Control Viewer". The Take Control Viewer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Take Control Viewer in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Take Control Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Take Control Viewer.
8. After removing Take Control Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Take Control Viewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Take Control Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP from your computer, we are not saying that Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Take Control Viewer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-31 13:16:57.963