Take Control Viewer
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Take Control Viewer for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Take Control Viewer from your PCSolarWinds MSP
. You can find out more on SolarWinds MSP or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Take Control Viewer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 15.26 MB (16000520 bytes) on disk and is labeled TakeControlRDViewer.exe.
The executable files below are part of Take Control Viewer. They take about 41.91 MB (43945417
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BASupClpHlp.exe (3.03 MB)
- BASupClpPrg.exe (2.78 MB)
- RunX64.exe (57.99 KB)
- TakeControlRDLdr.exe (4.09 MB)
- TakeControlRDViewer.exe (15.26 MB)
- uninstall.exe (508.64 KB)
- XPSPrintHelper.exe (1.15 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20180730150113335.exe (7.47 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20190227163706601.exe (7.57 MB)
The current web page applies to Take Control Viewer version 7.00.01
alone. You can find here a few links to other Take Control Viewer releases:
...click to view all...
Take Control Viewer is a program by the software company SolarWinds MSP. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Take Control Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Take Control Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Take Control Viewer or simply click the Search field and type in "Take Control Viewer". If it exists on your system the Take Control Viewer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Take Control Viewer in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Take Control Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Take Control Viewer.
8. After uninstalling Take Control Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Take Control Viewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Take Control Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP from your PC, nor are we saying that Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Take Control Viewer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-17 18:23:42.930