Take Control Viewer
A way to uninstall Take Control Viewer from your PC
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Take Control Viewer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by SolarWinds MSP
. Additional info about SolarWinds MSP can be found here
. Take Control Viewer is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Take Control Viewer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer\uninstall.exe. Take Control Viewer's primary file takes around 15.79 MB (16554160 bytes) and is named TakeControlRDViewer.exe.
The following executables are contained in Take Control Viewer. They take 43.64 MB (45763456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BASupClpHlp.exe (3.03 MB)
- BASupClpPrg.exe (2.78 MB)
- BAVideoChat.exe (5.25 MB)
- RunX64.exe (57.99 KB)
- TakeControlRDLdr.exe (4.09 MB)
- TakeControlRDViewer.exe (15.79 MB)
- uninstall.exe (515.97 KB)
- XPSPrintHelper.exe (1.16 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20190914222653014.exe (10.98 MB)
The current page applies to Take Control Viewer version 7.00.10
alone. Click on the links below for other Take Control Viewer versions:
...click to view all...
How to delete Take Control Viewer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Take Control Viewer is a program by the software company SolarWinds MSP. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Take Control Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Take Control Viewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Take Control Viewer". If it is installed on your PC the Take Control Viewer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Take Control Viewer in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Take Control Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Take Control Viewer.
8. After uninstalling Take Control Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Take Control Viewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Take Control Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP from your computer, nor are we saying that Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Take Control Viewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-09-19 04:35:27.323