Take Control Viewer
Take Control Viewer is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Take Control Viewer from your systemSolarWinds MSP
. You can read more on SolarWinds MSP or check for application updates here
. Usually the Take Control Viewer application is found in the C:\Users\Terry\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\Terry\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Take Control Viewer. The program's main executable file is labeled TakeControlRDViewer.exe and occupies 13.33 MB (13980168 bytes).
Take Control Viewer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 29.14 MB (30556007
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RunX64.exe (59.23 KB)
- TakeControlRDLdr.exe (4.09 MB)
- TakeControlRDViewer.exe (13.33 MB)
- uninstall.exe (491.69 KB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20170817135010942.exe (5.58 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20171109213111730.exe (5.60 MB)
This data is about Take Control Viewer version 6.80.19
only. Click on the links below for other Take Control Viewer versions:
...click to view all...
Take Control Viewer is a program marketed by the software company SolarWinds MSP. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Take Control Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Take Control Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Take Control Viewer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Take Control Viewer". The Take Control Viewer application will be found very quickly. When you click Take Control Viewer in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Take Control Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Take Control Viewer.
8. After removing Take Control Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Take Control Viewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Take Control Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP from your PC, nor are we saying that Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Take Control Viewer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-09 23:28:45.660