Take Control Viewer
A way to uninstall Take Control Viewer from your computer
Take Control Viewer is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by SolarWinds MSP
. You can read more on SolarWinds MSP or check for application updates here
. Take Control Viewer is commonly set up in the C:\Users\merrittp\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Take Control Viewer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\merrittp\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 13.07 MB (13703904 bytes) on disk and is labeled TakeControlRDViewer.exe.
Take Control Viewer contains of the executables below. They take 28.79 MB (30187631
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RunX64.exe (59.23 KB)
- TakeControlRDLdr.exe (4.09 MB)
- TakeControlRDViewer.exe (13.07 MB)
- uninstall.exe (491.69 KB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20170510120404057.exe (5.54 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20170711123931224.exe (5.55 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.80.16
of Take Control Viewer. You can find below a few links to other Take Control Viewer releases:
...click to view all...
A way to delete Take Control Viewer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Take Control Viewer is a program marketed by SolarWinds MSP. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Take Control Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Take Control Viewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Take Control Viewer". The Take Control Viewer app will be found automatically. When you click Take Control Viewer in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Take Control Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Take Control Viewer.
8. After removing Take Control Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Take Control Viewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Take Control Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP from your computer, nor are we saying that Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Take Control Viewer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-24 13:47:27.747