Take Control Viewer
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Take Control Viewer for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Take Control Viewer from your PCSolarWinds MSP
. Go over here
for more info on SolarWinds MSP. Usually the Take Control Viewer program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Take Control Viewer is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. TakeControlRDViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 13.05 MB (13686496 bytes) on disk.
Take Control Viewer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 23.22 MB (24346727
bytes) on disk.
- RunX64.exe (59.23 KB)
- TakeControlRDLdr.exe (4.09 MB)
- TakeControlRDViewer.exe (13.05 MB)
- uninstall.exe (491.69 KB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20170408152626276.exe (5.54 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.80.07
of Take Control Viewer. Click on the links below for other Take Control Viewer versions:
...click to view all...
Take Control Viewer is an application marketed by the software company SolarWinds MSP. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Take Control Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Take Control Viewer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Take Control Viewer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Take Control Viewer". If it exists on your system the Take Control Viewer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Take Control Viewer in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Take Control Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Take Control Viewer.
8. After removing Take Control Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Take Control Viewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Take Control Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP from your computer, we are not saying that Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Take Control Viewer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-16 04:09:44.590