Take Control Viewer
How to uninstall Take Control Viewer from your PC
Take Control Viewer is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by SolarWinds MSP
. Open here
for more info on SolarWinds MSP. Usually the Take Control Viewer application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Take Control Viewer is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. TakeControlRDViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 13.02 MB (13654240 bytes) on disk.
Take Control Viewer contains of the executables below. They take 17.62 MB (18479251
bytes) on disk.
- RunX64.exe (59.23 KB)
- TakeControlRDLdr.exe (4.07 MB)
- TakeControlRDViewer.exe (13.02 MB)
- uninstall.exe (489.97 KB)
The current page applies to Take Control Viewer version 6.77.61
only. For other Take Control Viewer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to erase Take Control Viewer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Take Control Viewer is an application offered by the software company SolarWinds MSP. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Take Control Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Take Control Viewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Take Control Viewer". If it is installed on your PC the Take Control Viewer program will be found very quickly. After you select Take Control Viewer in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Take Control Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Take Control Viewer.
8. After uninstalling Take Control Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Take Control Viewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Take Control Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP from your PC, we are not saying that Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Take Control Viewer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-25 22:05:13.677