Take Control Viewer
Take Control Viewer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Take Control Viewer from your computerSolarWinds MSP
. You can find out more on SolarWinds MSP or check for application updates here
. Usually the Take Control Viewer program is found in the C:\Users\ClarkStockdale\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Take Control Viewer is C:\Users\ClarkStockdale\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled TakeControlRDViewer.exe and occupies 15.92 MB (16695472 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Take Control Viewer. They occupy about 68.21 MB (71524608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BASupClpHlp.exe (3.03 MB)
- BASupClpPrg.exe (2.78 MB)
- BAVideoChat.exe (5.41 MB)
- RunX64.exe (57.99 KB)
- TakeControlRDLdr.exe (4.09 MB)
- TakeControlRDViewer.exe (15.92 MB)
- TCRmtShellViewer.exe (1.89 MB)
- uninstall.exe (515.98 KB)
- XPSPrintHelper.exe (1.16 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20200127145738352.exe (10.96 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20200429160207349.exe (11.01 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20200616205705683.exe (11.38 MB)
The current page applies to Take Control Viewer version 7.00.15
only. Click on the links below for other Take Control Viewer versions:
...click to view all...
Take Control Viewer is an application released by the software company SolarWinds MSP. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Take Control Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Take Control Viewer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Take Control Viewer or simply click the Search field and type in "Take Control Viewer". If it is installed on your PC the Take Control Viewer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Take Control Viewer in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Take Control Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Take Control Viewer.
8. After removing Take Control Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Take Control Viewer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Take Control Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP from your PC, we are not saying that Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Take Control Viewer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-01 20:37:35.793