Take Control Viewer
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Take Control Viewer for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Take Control Viewer from your computerSolarWinds MSP
. Further information on SolarWinds MSP can be found here
. Take Control Viewer is frequently installed in the C:\Users\smian.UserName\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Take Control Viewer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\smian.UserName\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. TakeControlRDViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 13.03 MB (13661408 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Take Control Viewer. They take an average of 23.18 MB (24309999
bytes) on disk.
- RunX64.exe (59.23 KB)
- TakeControlRDLdr.exe (4.09 MB)
- TakeControlRDViewer.exe (13.03 MB)
- uninstall.exe (491.69 KB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20170217145531213.exe (5.53 MB)
This data is about Take Control Viewer version 6.80.00
alone. For more Take Control Viewer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Take Control Viewer is an application released by SolarWinds MSP. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Take Control Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Take Control Viewer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Take Control Viewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Take Control Viewer". If it is installed on your PC the Take Control Viewer program will be found automatically. After you select Take Control Viewer in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Take Control Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Take Control Viewer.
8. After removing Take Control Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Take Control Viewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Take Control Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP from your PC, nor are we saying that Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Take Control Viewer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-09 15:15:35.687