Take Control Viewer
Take Control Viewer is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Take Control Viewer from your systemSolarWinds MSP
. Go over here
where you can get more info on SolarWinds MSP. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer directory (same installation drive as Windows). Take Control Viewer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 13.27 MB (13909728 bytes) on disk and is named TakeControlRDViewer.exe.
Take Control Viewer is composed of the following executables which occupy 40.10 MB (42051279
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- RunX64.exe (59.23 KB)
- TakeControlRDLdr.exe (4.09 MB)
- TakeControlRDViewer.exe (13.27 MB)
- uninstall.exe (491.69 KB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20170327120428898.exe (5.54 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20170508092427226.exe (5.54 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20170626115355573.exe (5.55 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20170814113115069.exe (5.58 MB)
The current page applies to Take Control Viewer version 6.80.17
alone. You can find below a few links to other Take Control Viewer versions:
...click to view all...
Take Control Viewer is an application released by SolarWinds MSP. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase Take Control Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Take Control Viewer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Take Control Viewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Take Control Viewer". If it is installed on your PC the Take Control Viewer app will be found automatically. When you select Take Control Viewer in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Take Control Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Take Control Viewer.
8. After removing Take Control Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Take Control Viewer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Take Control Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP from your PC, we are not saying that Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Take Control Viewer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-23 13:37:34.893