Take Control Viewer
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Take Control Viewer for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Take Control Viewer from your systemSolarWinds MSP
. Open here
where you can find out more on SolarWinds MSP. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\gabriel\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Take Control Viewer is C:\Users\gabriel\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Take Control Viewer's primary file takes about 15.94 MB (16718552 bytes) and its name is TakeControlRDViewer.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Take Control Viewer. They take 102.04 MB (107001168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BASupClpHlp.exe (3.03 MB)
- BASupClpPrg.exe (2.78 MB)
- BAVideoChat.exe (5.41 MB)
- RunX64.exe (59.17 KB)
- TakeControlRDLdr.exe (4.09 MB)
- TakeControlRDViewer.exe (15.94 MB)
- TCRmtShellViewer.exe (1.90 MB)
- uninstall.exe (516.02 KB)
- XPSPrintHelper.exe (1.16 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20190911153051654.exe (10.98 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20191209170950009.exe (10.96 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20200415120321092.exe (11.01 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20200616084219366.exe (11.38 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20201110160723204.exe (11.42 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20201218120919065.exe (11.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.00.21
of Take Control Viewer. You can find below info on other versions of Take Control Viewer:
...click to view all...
Take Control Viewer is an application marketed by SolarWinds MSP. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase Take Control Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Take Control Viewer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Take Control Viewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Take Control Viewer". The Take Control Viewer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Take Control Viewer in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Take Control Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Take Control Viewer.
8. After uninstalling Take Control Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Take Control Viewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Take Control Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP from your PC, nor are we saying that Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Take Control Viewer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-02 20:53:57.043