Take Control Viewer
Take Control Viewer is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Take Control Viewer from your systemSolarWinds MSP
. You can find out more on SolarWinds MSP or check for application updates here
. Usually the Take Control Viewer application is found in the C:\Users\mveil\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer folder, depending on the user's option during install. Take Control Viewer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\mveil\AppData\Local\Take Control Viewer\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called TakeControlRDViewer.exe and it has a size of 14.84 MB (15562760 bytes).
Take Control Viewer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 85.16 MB (89297561
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BASupClpHlp.exe (3.00 MB)
- BASupClpPrg.exe (2.75 MB)
- RunX64.exe (57.99 KB)
- TakeControlRDLdr.exe (4.09 MB)
- TakeControlRDViewer.exe (14.84 MB)
- uninstall.exe (508.64 KB)
- XPSPrintHelper.exe (1.15 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20170223091447922.exe (5.53 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20170403142508372.exe (5.54 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20170601111111154.exe (5.54 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20170623094903460.exe (5.55 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20170809090704619.exe (5.58 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20171026154351201.exe (5.60 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20180313111106437.exe (6.85 MB)
- SWI_MSP_RC_ViewerUpdate-20180731101208537.exe (7.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.90.00
of Take Control Viewer. Click on the links below for other Take Control Viewer versions:
...click to view all...
Take Control Viewer is an application offered by SolarWinds MSP. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Take Control Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Take Control Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Take Control Viewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Take Control Viewer". If it is installed on your PC the Take Control Viewer application will be found very quickly. When you click Take Control Viewer in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Take Control Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Take Control Viewer.
8. After uninstalling Take Control Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Take Control Viewer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Take Control Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP from your PC, we are not saying that Take Control Viewer by SolarWinds MSP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Take Control Viewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-09 15:34:28.193