This page is about Search Voyage for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Search Voyage from your systemSearch Voyage
. Additional info about Search Voyage can be read here
. More data about the program Search Voyage can be seen at http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Search Voyage. The application's main executable file has a size of 350.08 KB (358480 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Search Voyage contains of the executables below. They occupy 873.58 KB (894544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (350.08 KB)
This data is about Search Voyage version 2.0.6009.30524
alone. Click on the links below for other Search Voyage versions:
...click to view all...
Search Voyage is a program marketed by Search Voyage. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Search Voyage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Search Voyage from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Voyage or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Voyage". If it is installed on your PC the Search Voyage application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Search Voyage in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Voyage, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Voyage:
- The software company is: http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Voyage.
8. After uninstalling Search Voyage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Voyage that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Voyage using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Voyage by Search Voyage from your computer, we are not saying that Search Voyage by Search Voyage is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Voyage supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 17:53:10.480