Search Voyage is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Search Voyage from your systemSearch Voyage
. Go over here
for more details on Search Voyage. You can see more info about Search Voyage at http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Search Voyage directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Search Voyage is "C:\Program Files\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Voyage's primary executable file and it occupies about 350.05 KB (358448 bytes) on disk.
Search Voyage contains of the executables below. They occupy 873.55 KB (894512
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (350.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.6007.23264
of Search Voyage. For more Search Voyage versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Voyage is a program marketed by Search Voyage. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Search Voyage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Search Voyage from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Voyage or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Voyage". The Search Voyage application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Search Voyage in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Voyage, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Voyage:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Voyage.
8. After uninstalling Search Voyage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Voyage which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Voyage using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Voyage by Search Voyage from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Voyage by Search Voyage is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Voyage in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-12 20:59:29.697