You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Search Voyage for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Search Voyage from your systemSearch Voyage
. Take a look here
for more information on Search Voyage. Click on http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
to get more facts about Search Voyage on Search Voyage's website. Usually the Search Voyage program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Search Voyage is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 350.08 KB (358480 bytes) on disk.
Search Voyage installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 873.58 KB (894544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (350.08 KB)
This web page is about Search Voyage version 2.0.5989.34528
only. You can find below info on other versions of Search Voyage:
...click to view all...
Search Voyage is an application by Search Voyage. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Search Voyage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Search Voyage from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Voyage or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Voyage". The Search Voyage program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Search Voyage in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Search Voyage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Voyage:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Voyage.
8. After removing Search Voyage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Voyage which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Voyage using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Voyage by Search Voyage from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Voyage by Search Voyage is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Voyage supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-26 02:27:56.233