This page is about Search Voyage for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Search Voyage from your PCSearch Voyage
. You can find out more on Search Voyage or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
to get more information about Search Voyage on Search Voyage's website. Search Voyage is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage folder, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Search Voyage is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 350.12 KB (358520 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Search Voyage. They occupy an average of 873.62 KB (894584
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (350.12 KB)
This page is about Search Voyage version 2.0.5977.3874
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Voyage:
...click to view all...
Search Voyage is an application marketed by the software company Search Voyage. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Search Voyage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Search Voyage from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Voyage or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Voyage". If it is installed on your PC the Search Voyage app will be found automatically. When you click Search Voyage in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Voyage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Voyage:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Voyage.
8. After uninstalling Search Voyage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Voyage which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Voyage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Voyage by Search Voyage from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Voyage by Search Voyage is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Voyage in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-14 13:02:59.457