You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Search Voyage for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Search Voyage from your PCSearch Voyage
. Go over here
where you can read more on Search Voyage. More information about Search Voyage can be found at http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
. Usually the Search Voyage program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Search Voyage by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 350.08 KB (358480 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Search Voyage. They occupy an average of 873.58 KB (894544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (350.08 KB)
The current page applies to Search Voyage version 2.0.5989.41553
only. For other Search Voyage versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Search Voyage from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Search Voyage's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage\Extensions\pjgkblmnfdnpcnccgmecjpbjngjfigfe.crx
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Voyage
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Voyage\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Voyage\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Voyage\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Voyage\Publisher
Search Voyage is a program released by the software company Search Voyage. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Search Voyage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Search Voyage from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Voyage or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Voyage". The Search Voyage program will be found very quickly. When you select Search Voyage in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Search Voyage, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Voyage:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Voyage.
8. After uninstalling Search Voyage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Voyage that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Voyage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Voyage by Search Voyage from your computer, we are not saying that Search Voyage by Search Voyage is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Voyage supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-27 11:50:08.500