Search Voyage is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Search Voyage from your PCSearch Voyage
. Check out here
where you can read more on Search Voyage. You can read more about about Search Voyage at http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Search Voyage folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. Search Voyage's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 356.42 KB (364969 bytes).
Search Voyage is comprised of the following executables which occupy 879.92 KB (901033
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (356.42 KB)
This page is about Search Voyage version 2.0.6033.23245
alone. For more Search Voyage versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Voyage is an application marketed by Search Voyage. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Search Voyage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Search Voyage from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Voyage or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Voyage". If it exists on your system the Search Voyage app will be found automatically. After you click Search Voyage in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Voyage, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Voyage:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Voyage.
8. After removing Search Voyage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Voyage that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Voyage using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Voyage by Search Voyage from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Voyage by Search Voyage is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Voyage supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 22:08:59.847