You can find below details on how to uninstall Search Voyage for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Search Voyage from your computerSearch Voyage
. Additional info about Search Voyage can be seen here
. Please open http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Voyage on Search Voyage's page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Search Voyage directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Search Voyage is "C:\Program Files\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 350.06 KB (358464 bytes) on disk.
Search Voyage is composed of the following executables which occupy 873.56 KB (894528
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (350.06 KB)
The current page applies to Search Voyage version 2.0.5998.41576
only. For more Search Voyage versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Voyage is an application released by the software company Search Voyage. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Search Voyage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Voyage from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Voyage or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Voyage". The Search Voyage app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Search Voyage in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Voyage, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Voyage:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Voyage.
8. After uninstalling Search Voyage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Voyage which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Voyage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Voyage by Search Voyage from your PC, we are not saying that Search Voyage by Search Voyage is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Voyage supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-04 20:01:01.220