This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Search Voyage for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Search Voyage from your PCSearch Voyage
. More data about Search Voyage can be seen here
. Click on http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
to get more facts about Search Voyage on Search Voyage's website. Search Voyage is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Search Voyage directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove Search Voyage by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 350.10 KB (358504 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Search Voyage. They occupy 873.60 KB (894568
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (350.10 KB)
This data is about Search Voyage version 2.0.5970.25457
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Voyage:
...click to view all...
Search Voyage is an application released by Search Voyage. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Search Voyage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Search Voyage from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Voyage or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Voyage". If it exists on your system the Search Voyage application will be found automatically. When you select Search Voyage in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Search Voyage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Voyage:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Voyage.
8. After removing Search Voyage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Voyage that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Voyage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Voyage by Search Voyage from your PC, we are not saying that Search Voyage by Search Voyage is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Voyage in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 10:06:04.520