You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Search Voyage for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Search Voyage from your computerSearch Voyage
. You can find out more on Search Voyage or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Search Voyage at http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
. Search Voyage is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Search Voyage's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is named 7za.exe and occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
Search Voyage contains of the executables below. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Search Voyage version 2.0.5984.14697
alone. You can find below a few links to other Search Voyage versions:
...click to view all...
Search Voyage is a program released by the software company Search Voyage. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Search Voyage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Voyage from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Voyage or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Voyage". If it is installed on your PC the Search Voyage app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Search Voyage in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Search Voyage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Voyage:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Voyage.
8. After uninstalling Search Voyage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Voyage which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Voyage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Voyage by Search Voyage from your PC, we are not saying that Search Voyage by Search Voyage is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Voyage supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 08:02:11.390