This page is about Search Voyage for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Search Voyage from your computerSearch Voyage
. Additional info about Search Voyage can be found here
. More data about the software Search Voyage can be seen at http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
. Usually the Search Voyage program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Search Voyage by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 350.09 KB (358488 bytes) on disk.
Search Voyage is composed of the following executables which take 873.59 KB (894552
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (350.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5973.11171
of Search Voyage. Click on the links below for other Search Voyage versions:
...click to view all...
Search Voyage is an application released by Search Voyage. Some people want to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Search Voyage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Search Voyage from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Voyage or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Voyage". If it exists on your system the Search Voyage application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Search Voyage in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Voyage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Voyage:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Voyage.
8. After uninstalling Search Voyage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Voyage which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Voyage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Voyage by Search Voyage from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Voyage by Search Voyage is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Voyage supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-25 20:45:48.027