This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Search Voyage for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Search Voyage from your computerSearch Voyage
. Open here
where you can find out more on Search Voyage. You can read more about related to Search Voyage at http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Search Voyage by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Voyage's primary executable file and it takes around 350.08 KB (358480 bytes) on disk.
Search Voyage contains of the executables below. They take 1.09 MB (1140216
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- temp.exe (239.91 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (350.08 KB)
This page is about Search Voyage version 2.0.5991.5544
alone. You can find here a few links to other Search Voyage releases:
...click to view all...
Search Voyage is a program offered by Search Voyage. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Search Voyage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Search Voyage with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Voyage or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Voyage". If it exists on your system the Search Voyage app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Search Voyage in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Search Voyage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Voyage:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Voyage.
8. After uninstalling Search Voyage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Voyage which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Voyage using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Voyage by Search Voyage from your computer, we are not saying that Search Voyage by Search Voyage is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Voyage supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-27 14:22:22.147