This page contains complete information on how to remove Search Voyage for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Search Voyage from your systemSearch Voyage
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Search Voyage. Click on http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
to get more facts about Search Voyage on Search Voyage's website. Search Voyage is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Search Voyage folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Search Voyage is "C:\Program Files\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Voyage's main executable file and it takes close to 350.07 KB (358472 bytes) on disk.
Search Voyage installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 873.57 KB (894536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (350.07 KB)
This page is about Search Voyage version 2.0.6005.5583
alone. For other Search Voyage versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Voyage is an application offered by Search Voyage. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Search Voyage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Search Voyage from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Voyage or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Voyage". The Search Voyage app will be found automatically. After you click Search Voyage in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Search Voyage, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Voyage:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Voyage.
8. After removing Search Voyage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Voyage that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Voyage using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Voyage by Search Voyage from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Voyage by Search Voyage is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Voyage supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-10 14:13:37.127