You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Search Voyage for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Search Voyage from your systemSearch Voyage
. Go over here
where you can read more on Search Voyage. More information about Search Voyage can be found at http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
. Search Voyage is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Search Voyage by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Search Voyage's main file takes about 350.09 KB (358496 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Search Voyage is composed of the following executables which take 873.59 KB (894560
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (350.09 KB)
This info is about Search Voyage version 2.0.5982.29055
alone. You can find below a few links to other Search Voyage releases:
...click to view all...
Search Voyage is a program offered by the software company Search Voyage. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Search Voyage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Search Voyage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Voyage or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Voyage". If it is installed on your PC the Search Voyage application will be found automatically. When you click Search Voyage in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Voyage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Voyage:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Voyage.
8. After removing Search Voyage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Voyage that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Voyage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Voyage by Search Voyage from your computer, we are not saying that Search Voyage by Search Voyage is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Voyage supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 01:59:21.277