Search Voyage is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Search Voyage from your systemSearch Voyage
. Open here
where you can find out more on Search Voyage. Please open http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Voyage on Search Voyage's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Search Voyage by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 350.06 KB (358464 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Search Voyage. They occupy an average of 873.56 KB (894528
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (350.06 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.6015.23207
of Search Voyage. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Voyage:
...click to view all...
Search Voyage is an application by Search Voyage. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Search Voyage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Voyage from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Voyage or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Voyage". The Search Voyage application will be found very quickly. When you click Search Voyage in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Search Voyage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Voyage:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Voyage.
8. After removing Search Voyage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Voyage that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Voyage using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Voyage by Search Voyage from your computer, we are not saying that Search Voyage by Search Voyage is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Voyage in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:01:35.750