Search Voyage is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Voyage from your computerSearch Voyage
. More information on Search Voyage can be found here
. Please follow http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Voyage on Search Voyage's website. Search Voyage is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Search Voyage is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 350.08 KB (358480 bytes).
Search Voyage is composed of the following executables which take 873.58 KB (894544
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (350.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5984.390
of Search Voyage. For other Search Voyage versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Voyage is a program offered by Search Voyage. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Search Voyage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Search Voyage from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Voyage or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Voyage". The Search Voyage app will be found very quickly. When you select Search Voyage in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Search Voyage, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Voyage:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Voyage.
8. After removing Search Voyage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Voyage which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Voyage using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Voyage by Search Voyage from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Voyage by Search Voyage is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Voyage supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 14:06:32.967