This page is about Search Voyage for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Search Voyage from your computerSearch Voyage
. Additional info about Search Voyage can be seen here
. More details about the app Search Voyage can be seen at http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
. Search Voyage is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Search Voyage folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Search Voyage is "C:\Program Files\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 350.09 KB (358488 bytes).
Search Voyage contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.09 MB (1140224
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- temp.exe (239.91 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (350.09 KB)
The current page applies to Search Voyage version 2.0.5989.19956
only. For other Search Voyage versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Voyage is an application by the software company Search Voyage. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Search Voyage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Search Voyage with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Voyage or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Voyage". The Search Voyage application will be found automatically. When you click Search Voyage in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Voyage, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Voyage:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Voyage.
8. After removing Search Voyage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Voyage that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Voyage using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Voyage by Search Voyage from your PC, we are not saying that Search Voyage by Search Voyage is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Voyage supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-25 21:35:20.330