Search Voyage is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Search Voyage from your PCSearch Voyage
. You can read more on Search Voyage or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Search Voyage can be found at http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Search Voyage is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 350.07 KB (358472 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Search Voyage. They occupy 873.57 KB (894536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (350.07 KB)
This data is about Search Voyage version 2.0.6023.16040
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Voyage:
...click to view all...
Search Voyage is an application released by the software company Search Voyage. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Search Voyage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Search Voyage from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Voyage or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Voyage". If it exists on your system the Search Voyage application will be found very quickly. After you select Search Voyage in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Voyage, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Voyage:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchvoyage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Voyage\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Voyage.
8. After removing Search Voyage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Voyage which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Voyage using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Voyage by Search Voyage from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Voyage by Search Voyage is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Voyage in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 09:27:19.030