This page contains complete information on how to remove RapidMiner Studio for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall RapidMiner Studio from your systemRapidMiner
. You can find out more on RapidMiner or check for application updates here
. Please follow https://rapidminer.com/support
if you want to read more on RapidMiner Studio on RapidMiner's web page. RapidMiner Studio is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RapidMiner Studio. RapidMiner Studio.exe is the RapidMiner Studio's primary executable file and it takes around 134.08 KB (137296 bytes) on disk.
RapidMiner Studio is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.52 MB (3690401
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- activator.exe (9.00 KB)
- RapidMiner Studio.exe (134.08 KB)
- RapidMiner Studio_22.214.171.124_Crack.exe (625.31 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- uninstall.exe (132.98 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (203.02 KB)
- javacpl.exe (78.56 KB)
- javaw.exe (203.02 KB)
- javaws.exe (312.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (109.56 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (68.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
- rapidminer-studio-update.exe (122.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of RapidMiner Studio. Click on the links below for other RapidMiner Studio versions:
...click to view all...
RapidMiner Studio is an application marketed by RapidMiner. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove RapidMiner Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase RapidMiner Studio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RapidMiner Studio or simply click the Search field and type in "RapidMiner Studio". The RapidMiner Studio application will be found very quickly. After you click RapidMiner Studio in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about RapidMiner Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RapidMiner Studio:
- The publisher is: https://rapidminer.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RapidMiner Studio.
8. After uninstalling RapidMiner Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RapidMiner Studio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RapidMiner Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner from your computer, we are not saying that RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RapidMiner Studio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-12 01:35:37.200