RapidMiner Studio is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall RapidMiner Studio from your systemRapidMiner
. More information about RapidMiner can be read here
. More information about the program RapidMiner Studio can be found at https://rapidminer.com/support
. RapidMiner Studio is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall RapidMiner Studio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. RapidMiner Studio.exe is the RapidMiner Studio's primary executable file and it takes approximately 134.23 KB (137448 bytes) on disk.
RapidMiner Studio contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.82 MB (1912624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RapidMiner Studio.exe (134.23 KB)
- uninstall.exe (132.96 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (34.37 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (16.37 KB)
- java.exe (203.02 KB)
- javacpl.exe (82.87 KB)
- javaw.exe (203.52 KB)
- javaws.exe (345.87 KB)
- jjs.exe (16.37 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (120.37 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.87 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.87 KB)
- klist.exe (16.87 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.87 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.87 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.87 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.87 KB)
- rmid.exe (16.37 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.87 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.87 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (74.37 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.87 KB)
- unpack200.exe (195.87 KB)
- rapidminer-studio-update.exe (122.60 KB)
This info is about RapidMiner Studio version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other releases of RapidMiner Studio:
...click to view all...
RapidMiner Studio is an application marketed by the software company RapidMiner. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase RapidMiner Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall RapidMiner Studio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RapidMiner Studio or simply click the Search feature and type in "RapidMiner Studio". If it is installed on your PC the RapidMiner Studio program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click RapidMiner Studio in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RapidMiner Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RapidMiner Studio:
- The software company is: https://rapidminer.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RapidMiner Studio.
8. After uninstalling RapidMiner Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RapidMiner Studio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RapidMiner Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner from your computer, we are not saying that RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RapidMiner Studio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-09 17:35:20.837