You can find below details on how to remove RapidMiner Studio for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall RapidMiner Studio from your systemRapidMiner
. Further information on RapidMiner can be seen here
. Click on https://rapidminer.com/support
to get more details about RapidMiner Studio on RapidMiner's website. Usually the RapidMiner Studio program is placed in the C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling RapidMiner Studio is C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 134.08 KB (137296 bytes) on disk and is called RapidMiner Studio.exe.
The following executables are contained in RapidMiner Studio. They occupy 1.73 MB (1817232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RapidMiner Studio.exe (134.08 KB)
- uninstall.exe (132.98 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.09 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.09 KB)
- java.exe (201.59 KB)
- javacpl.exe (75.09 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.09 KB)
- javaws.exe (314.09 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.09 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.09 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.59 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.59 KB)
- klist.exe (15.59 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.59 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.59 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.59 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.09 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.09 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.09 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.09 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (64.59 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.59 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.59 KB)
- rapidminer-studio-update.exe (122.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of RapidMiner Studio. Click on the links below for other RapidMiner Studio versions:
...click to view all...
RapidMiner Studio is a program marketed by RapidMiner. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove RapidMiner Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall RapidMiner Studio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RapidMiner Studio or simply click the Search field and type in "RapidMiner Studio". The RapidMiner Studio app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RapidMiner Studio in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about RapidMiner Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RapidMiner Studio:
- The web site of the application is: https://rapidminer.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RapidMiner Studio.
8. After uninstalling RapidMiner Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RapidMiner Studio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RapidMiner Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner from your computer, nor are we saying that RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove RapidMiner Studio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-04 12:11:07.433