You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall RapidMiner Studio for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall RapidMiner Studio from your computerRapidMiner
. Take a look here
where you can read more on RapidMiner. Detailed information about RapidMiner Studio can be found at https://rapidminer.com/support
. RapidMiner Studio is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. RapidMiner Studio's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe. RapidMiner Studio's primary file takes around 134.08 KB (137296 bytes) and its name is RapidMiner Studio.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in RapidMiner Studio. They take 1.76 MB (1841040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RapidMiner Studio.exe (134.08 KB)
- uninstall.exe (132.98 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (203.02 KB)
- javacpl.exe (78.56 KB)
- javaw.exe (203.02 KB)
- javaws.exe (312.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (109.56 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (68.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
- rapidminer-studio-update.exe (122.62 KB)
The current web page applies to RapidMiner Studio version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other RapidMiner Studio versions:
...click to view all...
RapidMiner Studio is a program marketed by the software company RapidMiner. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall RapidMiner Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall RapidMiner Studio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RapidMiner Studio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RapidMiner Studio". The RapidMiner Studio program will be found very quickly. After you select RapidMiner Studio in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RapidMiner Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RapidMiner Studio:
- The software company is: https://rapidminer.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RapidMiner Studio.
8. After uninstalling RapidMiner Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RapidMiner Studio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RapidMiner Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner from your PC, nor are we saying that RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RapidMiner Studio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-10 12:43:42.763