This page contains complete information on how to remove RapidMiner Studio for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall RapidMiner Studio from your systemRapidMiner
. Go over here
where you can read more on RapidMiner. More information about the application RapidMiner Studio can be seen at https://rapidminer.com/support
. Usually the RapidMiner Studio program is found in the C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RapidMiner Studio. The application's main executable file is labeled RapidMiner Studio.exe and occupies 134.08 KB (137296 bytes).
The executable files below are part of RapidMiner Studio. They take an average of 1.73 MB (1817232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RapidMiner Studio.exe (134.08 KB)
- uninstall.exe (132.98 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.09 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.09 KB)
- java.exe (201.59 KB)
- javacpl.exe (75.09 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.09 KB)
- javaws.exe (314.09 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.09 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.09 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.59 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.59 KB)
- klist.exe (15.59 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.59 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.59 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.59 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.09 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.09 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.09 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.09 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (64.59 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.59 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.59 KB)
- rapidminer-studio-update.exe (122.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of RapidMiner Studio. You can find here a few links to other RapidMiner Studio versions:
...click to view all...
RapidMiner Studio is a program released by the software company RapidMiner. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall RapidMiner Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove RapidMiner Studio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RapidMiner Studio or simply click the Search field and type in "RapidMiner Studio". The RapidMiner Studio program will be found automatically. After you select RapidMiner Studio in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about RapidMiner Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RapidMiner Studio:
- The software company is: https://rapidminer.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RapidMiner Studio.
8. After uninstalling RapidMiner Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RapidMiner Studio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RapidMiner Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner from your PC, nor are we saying that RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RapidMiner Studio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-14 19:53:54.623