RapidMiner Studio is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall RapidMiner Studio from your PCRapidMiner
. Further information on RapidMiner can be seen here
. Please follow https://rapidminer.com/support
if you want to read more on RapidMiner Studio on RapidMiner's website. Usually the RapidMiner Studio application is installed in the C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RapidMiner Studio. RapidMiner Studio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 134.08 KB (137296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in RapidMiner Studio. They occupy 1.76 MB (1841040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RapidMiner Studio.exe (134.08 KB)
- uninstall.exe (132.98 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (203.02 KB)
- javacpl.exe (78.56 KB)
- javaw.exe (203.02 KB)
- javaws.exe (312.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (109.56 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (68.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
- rapidminer-studio-update.exe (122.62 KB)
This page is about RapidMiner Studio version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of RapidMiner Studio:
...click to view all...
RapidMiner Studio is a program by the software company RapidMiner. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase RapidMiner Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete RapidMiner Studio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RapidMiner Studio or simply click the Search field and type in "RapidMiner Studio". If it exists on your system the RapidMiner Studio app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RapidMiner Studio in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RapidMiner Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RapidMiner Studio:
- The publisher is: https://rapidminer.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RapidMiner Studio.
8. After uninstalling RapidMiner Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RapidMiner Studio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RapidMiner Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner from your PC, we are not saying that RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RapidMiner Studio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-30 04:49:44.197