This page contains detailed information on how to remove RapidMiner Studio for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall RapidMiner Studio from your computerRapidMiner
. More information on RapidMiner can be seen here
. More info about the program RapidMiner Studio can be found at https://rapidminer.com/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall RapidMiner Studio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. RapidMiner Studio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 134.21 KB (137432 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with RapidMiner Studio. They take about 1.24 MB (1301144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RapidMiner Studio.exe (134.21 KB)
- uninstall.exe (132.96 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.99 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (16.49 KB)
- java.exe (217.99 KB)
- javaw.exe (217.99 KB)
- jjs.exe (16.49 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.49 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.49 KB)
- klist.exe (16.49 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.49 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.49 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.49 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.49 KB)
- rmid.exe (16.49 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.49 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.49 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.49 KB)
- unpack200.exe (196.49 KB)
- rapidminer-studio-update.exe (122.61 KB)
The current page applies to RapidMiner Studio version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other RapidMiner Studio versions:
...click to view all...
RapidMiner Studio is an application released by RapidMiner. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove RapidMiner Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete RapidMiner Studio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RapidMiner Studio or simply click the Search feature and type in "RapidMiner Studio". If it exists on your system the RapidMiner Studio app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select RapidMiner Studio in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RapidMiner Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RapidMiner Studio:
- The software company is: https://rapidminer.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RapidMiner Studio.
8. After removing RapidMiner Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RapidMiner Studio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RapidMiner Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner from your PC, nor are we saying that RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RapidMiner Studio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 19:04:02.610