This page contains complete information on how to remove RapidMiner Studio for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall RapidMiner Studio from your systemRapidMiner
. Further information on RapidMiner can be seen here
. You can read more about about RapidMiner Studio at https://rapidminer.com/support
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling RapidMiner Studio is C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. RapidMiner Studio.exe is the RapidMiner Studio's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 134.21 KB (137432 bytes) on disk.
RapidMiner Studio contains of the executables below. They take 1.82 MB (1912616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RapidMiner Studio.exe (134.21 KB)
- uninstall.exe (132.96 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (34.37 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (16.37 KB)
- java.exe (203.02 KB)
- javacpl.exe (82.87 KB)
- javaw.exe (203.52 KB)
- javaws.exe (345.87 KB)
- jjs.exe (16.37 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (120.37 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.87 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.87 KB)
- klist.exe (16.87 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.87 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.87 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.87 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.87 KB)
- rmid.exe (16.37 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.87 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.87 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (74.37 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.87 KB)
- unpack200.exe (195.87 KB)
- rapidminer-studio-update.exe (122.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of RapidMiner Studio. You can find here a few links to other RapidMiner Studio releases:
...click to view all...
RapidMiner Studio is a program offered by RapidMiner. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase RapidMiner Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove RapidMiner Studio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RapidMiner Studio or simply click the Search feature and type in "RapidMiner Studio". If it exists on your system the RapidMiner Studio program will be found very quickly. After you select RapidMiner Studio in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RapidMiner Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RapidMiner Studio:
- The web site of the program is: https://rapidminer.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RapidMiner Studio.
8. After removing RapidMiner Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong RapidMiner Studio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RapidMiner Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner from your PC, nor are we saying that RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RapidMiner Studio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-08 13:45:29.063