This page contains complete information on how to remove RapidMiner Studio for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall RapidMiner Studio from your computerRapidMiner
. More information on RapidMiner can be seen here
. Detailed information about RapidMiner Studio can be found at https://rapidminer.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove RapidMiner Studio. RapidMiner Studio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 134.23 KB (137448 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in RapidMiner Studio. They take 1.76 MB (1841160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RapidMiner Studio.exe (134.23 KB)
- uninstall.exe (132.96 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (203.02 KB)
- javacpl.exe (78.56 KB)
- javaw.exe (203.02 KB)
- javaws.exe (312.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (109.56 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (68.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
- rapidminer-studio-update.exe (122.60 KB)
The current page applies to RapidMiner Studio version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other RapidMiner Studio releases:
...click to view all...
RapidMiner Studio is a program by the software company RapidMiner. Some people try to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase RapidMiner Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase RapidMiner Studio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RapidMiner Studio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RapidMiner Studio". The RapidMiner Studio application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select RapidMiner Studio in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RapidMiner Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RapidMiner Studio:
- The publisher is: https://rapidminer.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RapidMiner Studio.
8. After removing RapidMiner Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong RapidMiner Studio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RapidMiner Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner from your PC, we are not saying that RapidMiner Studio by RapidMiner is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RapidMiner Studio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 14:35:50.167